How to Install HP Printer on your computer?
Get instructions to install a HP Printer
The Hewlett Packard Company, referred as HP, headquartered in California, is an American MNC which provides a wide variety of hardware components and software as well. HP services include the contribution towards data storage, designing software, networking hardware, computing and many others. Printer is one of the major products of HP that challenge electronics industry in this fast-changing period of the technical world. HP Printers are quite simple to use and able to do multiple actions, possess control panel for preserving and supplying prints. These devices meet all the expectations of the consumers by providing them unparalleled quality, reliability, efficiency and value.
Characteristics of HP Printer:
- Ultra Quality of prints at low cost
- Big impressions at less affordability
- Good speed
Since HP printers comprise of lots of special and unique features, but due to some technical issues you may get some problems that may pause your daily routine. Users may find it difficult to install the device on their own.
Steps to install HP printer
- Step 1: Go through the installation guide for your printer. If you have an installation guide, it will be good that you should follow its exact instructions.
- Step 2: Plug the printer into your computer and make sure that it is plugged into a USB port directly on your computer.
- Step 3: Turn the printer ON. It will give you the indication with the lights on.
- Step 4: Let’s wait for your operating system to detect and install the printer. Generally, all versions of Windows and OS automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers for you. Only internet connection is needed in order for your operating system to download the appropriate files.
- Step 5: Install the software and any drivers that weren't installed automatically by Windows.
- Step 6: Download the drivers from the manufacturer's website. In case you do not have the disc for installation and the printer is not installed automatically, download the drivers directly from the manufacturer. Installation process becomes easy if you are completely aware about your printer's model number.
- Step 7: Try to run downloaded drivers and after installing them, HP printer will be ready to print from any program on your computer.
Do not get worried if you are unable to install the device, feel free to call at HP Printer Support Number, where our technical experts will guide you with step by step instructions and also fix hardware or software HP printer related issues by taking the remote access. Be assured that your HP printer will work smoothly without any hassle.